https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4jCfnjsx2Q
Camille' Lipsticle
Camille's Lipsticle In 2020, being a police office isn't always easy. With my lipsticle, I want to offer you 3 articles that may help a police officer get through it. I'm currently in Police Technology and I want to make sure to be able to get help and help the others. 1. Racial Profiling and the Police //https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/racial-profiling-and-police.htm This article is written by Rebecca Pirius who is a certified attorney. At first, this article can seem a little bit of subject, but it's really relevant in Police's World. This article explains how people get racial profiling by the Police. Every day, people are stooped, searched, arrested based on their race rather than their behavior. As police officer, it would be pertinent to read this article to make sure not to be a part of this. 2. Physical Qualifications to Be a Police Officer //ht...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire