Hypertext Narrative
my Police Officer career
Word count: 301
Choice count: 9
Section count: 6
Image count: 6
Error count: 5
Field Related Analysis:
Education : 12 matches (CEGEP, Education, School, bilingual, choice, college, don, learn, learning, school, technology, university)
Police-Technology : 8 matches (gun, police, police officer, right, SPVM, SQ, patrol, shoot a gun)
Psychology : 5 matches (bilingual, dream, drive, learning, need)
Target Structure:
my Police Officer career
Start here.
I'm studying Police Technology at Ahuntsic College. It's my second year of college, and I'm perplexed. I'm not sure if, after my third and final year, I want to go to university.
Choice 1 : The University.
Choice 2 : Nicolet.

The University.
I've always wanted to go to a University. It's always been a dream for me since I was a child. I really like to learn new things and going to university is the right place to do it. But now, the problem is that I don't know which University to choose.
Choice 1 : UQUAM.
Choice 2 : McGill.
Nicolet.
If you don't want to go to the University, you can go directly after your three years of Cegep at Nicolet. It's a school where you learn how to shoot a gun, how to drive safely a patrol's car, etc. It's really cool.
Choice 1 : You are now officialy a Police Officier
Where do you want to work?
It's really important to choose a place where you will feel confortable working there. It's also important to know if it's near your house, in that scenario you won't need to move around the country.
Choice 1 : SPVM
Choice 2 : SQ
UQUAM.
It is a great school in Montreal. This school has access to the metro ans multiple busses. It's a place where people is happy to learn and the atmosphere is calm and pro-learning.
Choice 1 : you can now go to Nicolet!
McGill.
This school is also in Montreal. McGill University is a school where English is used for education. It's a great school for you if you are bilingual or even if you want to learn English. It could be a great opportunity!
Choice 1 : you can now go to Nicolet!
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire